We’re here to reunite you with your loved ones.

Our work to unite families and loved ones is challenging, moving, and rewarding. It’s the heart of what we do at Younossi Law. We represent many clients who choose to move to the United States because of a relationship with a citizen, and we can help you unite your family and start a new chapter in your life.

Your visa will depend on your particular situation:

Fiancés and fiancées.

If you plan to come to the United States to marry an American citizen, timing is everything. That’s because the K-1 non-immigrant visa petition is highly time-sensitive — in fact, this application is just as important as the wedding itself. Our law office can offer you the legal advice you need to get your application on the fast track.

Spouses, parents, and children

Spouses, parents, and children of U.S. citizens are all eligible for immediate permanent residence status — in fact, spouses are considered first in line for immigrant visa numbers. Depending on the length of your marriage to a U.S. citizen, you may be eligible for a conditional permanent resident status. We can help you file the petitions that make the most sense for you and your family.

Let us bring you and your family together. Call our law office to start the process.

Contact Us

Take the first step toward achieving your goals. Our staff possesses language skills in Farsi, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.


601 Gateway Bld, Suite 210
South San Francisco, CA 94080



  • Disclaimer: The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.