L-1 Intracompany Transferee Visas

If your company would like to transfer an employee in a managerial or executive position to the United States, you’ll first have to obtain an L-1 visa. The attorneys in our law office are skilled in helping businesses secure both L-1 and L-2 visas, which apply to the employee’s spouse. Spouses who hold an L-2 status may work without restrictions in the United States as long as the spouse with L-1 status still has a visa in good standing.

Our law firm also assists employees who have L-1 status, which can be the first step in the green card process. Let an attorney in our office offer you the legal advice you need to make the transition to working in the United States as smooth as possible.