E Visas

E-Visas are critical for foreign business owners, managers, investors, and employees who wish to travel to the United States in order to trade or oversee investments. These visitors must be sponsored by a company, registered as an E-treaty trader entity at the proper consulate, and apply for an individual E-1/E-2 visa.

Younossi Law is home to Northern California’s most proactive E-visa attorneys, and our law firm can help your company register as an E-treaty trader entity or assist employees or individuals who wish to apply for the E-1/E-2 visa. Our qualified attorneys are veterans of these processes and can help you and your business put your best foot forward.

Contact our law office to speak to one of our trade and investment visa attorneys.