Canadian & Mexican Work Visas

The TN visa allows Canadian and Mexican citizens to enter the United States. This visa was born of the North American Free Trade Agreement, and to qualify the employee must be offered a job in one of the professions listed in NAFTA and meet the employment requirements for that category.

If you are a non-immigrant professional worker or wish to hire one, let the attorneys in our law office guide you. An attorney in our law firm can offer you proactive legal advice about the non-immigrant professional worker process.