Lauren represents clients in a variety of industries, focusing on high tech, food retail, financial services, mobile technology, and biotechnology. Her expertise is in employment-based permanent residence issues and family-based permanent residence applications. Her non-immigrant visa work includes H-1B, Blanket L-1A and L-1B, TNs, E-3s, and marriage-based green card applications.
Lauren formerly worked as an associate attorney and handled family law and immigration issues such as U-visas, visas for crime victims, and T-visas for human trafficking victims.
Lauren’s hobbies include swimming, reading (fantasy, historical fiction or dystopian fiction) gardening and scrapbooking. She is a Netflix addict and enjoys discovering new shows. She enjoys traveling, both domestically and internationally. In middle school, she had the opportunity to participate in a student exchange program to Japan and in college, she studied abroad in Austria. Of note, Lauren has as a personal goal to visit every lighthouse on the California coast.
Education & Admissions
- J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.A. in history and government from the University of Redlands
- Supreme Court of California
- Member of the California Bar Association
Deep expertise in nonimmigrant visa issues, including H-1Bs, TNs, L-1, F-1 EAD, OPT, STEAM
- Pro Bono Award from the Santa Clara University School of Law
- Honorable Mention for Initial Appellate Brief from the Santa Clara University School of Law
- Phi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society, Phi Alpha Theta National History Honor Society. Presidential and Achievement Scholarships and Deans List (University of Redlands). Christermon Foundation Scholarship Recipient.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
Take the first step toward achieving your goals. Our staff possesses language skills in Farsi, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
601 Gateway Bld, Suite 210
South San Francisco, CA 94080