Divya possesses extensive experience in both nonimmigrant and immigrant visas. In her legal career, she has provided effective legal representation to small businesses and large multi-million dollar corporations in various employment based visas such as H-1Bs, L-1As, TNs, and E-3s. In addition, she has represented individual clients in family-based immigration including K-1 and marriage-based green card cases. Moreover, she has handled B-2 and F-1 applications along with OPT training plans. Never forgetting her own experience as an immigrant and as a U.S. Citizen sponsor, Divya is empathetic with each client’s immigration needs.
Divya formerly worked as a supervising attorney and handled business immigration, family immigration, U-visas, VAWAs, and asylum cases.
Education & Admissions
- J.D. from Santa Clara University, School of Law
- B.A. in Political Science and Psychology from Santa Clara University
- Business immigration
- PERM labor certifications
- Family-based permanent residence applications
- Student visas
- Humanitarian parole
- Fluent in Hindi
- Witkin Award in Civil Procedure
- Witkin Award in California Civil Procedure
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Member of the California Bar Association
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association