Divya possesses extensive experience in both nonimmigrant and immigrant visas. In her legal career, she has provided effective legal representation to small businesses and large multi-million dollar corporations in various employment based visas such as H-1Bs, L-1As, TNs, and E-3s. In addition, she has represented individual clients in family-based immigration including K-1 and marriage-based green card cases. Moreover, she has handled B-2 and F-1 applications along with OPT training plans. Never forgetting her own experience as an immigrant and as a U.S. Citizen sponsor, Divya is empathetic with each client’s immigration needs.
Divya formerly worked as a supervising attorney and handled business immigration, family immigration, U-visas, VAWAs, and asylum cases.
Education & Admissions
- J.D. from Santa Clara University, School of Law
- B.A. in Political Science and Psychology from Santa Clara University
- Business immigration
- PERM labor certifications
- Family-based permanent residence applications
- Student visas
- Humanitarian parole
- Fluent in Hindi
- Witkin Award in Civil Procedure
- Witkin Award in California Civil Procedure
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Member of the California Bar Association
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
Take the first step toward achieving your goals. Our staff possesses language skills in Farsi, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
601 Gateway Bld, Suite 210
South San Francisco, CA 94080