Sabrina has worked in the employment based immigration field since 2018 and represents clients in a variety of industries, focusing on high tech, food retail, financial services, mobile technology, and biotechnology, and more. Her expertise is in employment- permanent and family-based permanent residence applications, although she is well versed in nonimmigrant visa applications as well.
Education & Admissions
- J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.A. in International Relations, and B.A. in Communication, from the University of California, Davis, cum laude
- Nonimmigrant visa applications, including H-1B
- Tagalog: Native/Bilingual proficiency
- Public International Law Certificate from Santa Clara University School of Law, with honors.
- Published Conflict Free in the DRC, in the Santa Clara Journal of International Law, 2019.
- B.A. Communication Recognition, Phi Kappa Phi, Honor Society, Dean’s Honor List, all from the University of California, Davis.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- National Filipino American Lawyers Association